Marvel Heroes is an upcoming F2P ARPG MMO created by David Brevik, of Diablo fame. The game will feature an expansive library of heroes to choose from, with 26 characters already announced and more to come. Players can select their favourites and adventure side-by-side with other heroes from the Marvel Universe, teaming-up to face off against Super Villains, including Doctor Doom, in a storyline written by Brian Michael Bendis.
Marvel Heroes is currently in Closed Beta. For your chance to win a Beta Key, and the opportunity to help fight the good fight by testing the game before release, post below telling us about your favourite Marvel Hero (even if they’re not yet announced for the game), and we’ll pick a winner from the responses on Monday.
Check back on Monday to see if you’re the winner. If you include a way to contact you, such as your twitter or tumblr name, we’ll message you if you’re the lucky winner. List your email, fb, or G+ addresses at your own risk. If you don’t list any way to contact you, please check back Monday to see if you’re the winner and contact us on email@example.com if you are :)
Thank you, everyone! Your entries were amazing and we loved reading them all.
If only we had more than one Beta Key to offer. Alas, only one person can win today.
Congratulations to ash!
Your reasons for Psylocke being your fave were great, and you now have a Beta Key to Marvel Heroes for your efforts :)
I'll try contacting you on the email you used here, but if you don't hear from me and instead see this notice, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again, folks! Best of luck in our future competitions :)
Terms and Conditions:
- There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
- This is a competition based on skill and knowledge. Entrants must respond with relevant information, in the appropriate location, in order for it to be considered a valid entry.
- There is one (1) prize to be won, consisting of one Marvel Heroes Beta Key (Valued at $priceless). Total prize value: $awesomesaurus
- There is no physical component to this prize.
- The prize will be given to the winner via online means, such as email, twitter DM, etc.
- The winner is responsible for all costs associated with utilizing the prize, including but not limited to, computer, internet access, etc.
- This competition is open worldwide, excluding regions where local laws prohibit such competitions.
- Competition begins: 2013-01-17 at 00:01
- Competition ends: 2013-01-20 at 23:59
- The name (or screen name) of the winner will be published on the Chaotic Geek website on 2013-01-21
- If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the winner being announced, the prize will be forfeited.
- Times and dates listed are based on AEDT.